Reboot Challenge 2019-reset your nutrition, your mindset and your body!
Join the fun to reboot your nutrition, your mindset and your body by committing to a 5-week challenge. Earn accountability points (AND the chance for weekly prizes) by sticking to healthy eating rules, working out and making small lifestyle changes to better your health. AND, you’ll get a before and after InBody Composition Scan to help you understand your body’s muscle, fat and water composition.
When it comes to nutrition we sometimes need a jump-start to get out of the “what in the world have I been eating?” rut. We recognize everyone has specific nutritional needs, however, we believe there is an outline that works best for most people – whole real foods. This includes lean proteins, plenty of vegetables, some fruit, healthy fats, and lots of water. There are a plethora of options when it comes to eating real foods. Think of these five weeks as an opportunity to learn what foods make you feel yo’ best! This challenge is completed individually however everyone is strongly encouraged to have an accountability partner, which will allow you to gain more points and stay on track. Start this season off strong by building good habits and mindset with the support and encouragement of our challenge director and the entire group of participants.
AND, though your improved mindset and body is the REAL prize, you have the chance to win Altra running shoes, a FREE month of FitWit for a friend, plus FREE InBody Scans. Wowza!
Check out what people have said in the past about this challenge:
“I have lost over 10 pounds!” ~Vicki
“Since removing alcohol my sleep has improved and I feel much more energized for my morning workouts.” ~Jill
“I find myself looking at food and thinking “do I need to eat that or do I want to eat it?” and “are you really hungry or just thirsty or bored?”. Moving forward I am trying to make meal prep easy more organized. more planned out and less my own episode of “Chopped”” ~Alison
“I can see more muscle definition, and I’m fitting into clothes that had been moved to the back of the closet.” ~Meagan
“I feel calmer. My mood and energy level aren’t shifting as dramatically.” ~ Brandie
“Biggest mindset change: challenge is over, but I am not changing how I am eating! this is just the beginning!!!!” ~Kate
Save These Dates
- Saturday January 12th 9a- Meal Prepping 101 Nutrition Talk with Coach Maddie at the Kirk
- January 14 – February 18, 2019-Reboot Challenge
- Saturday January 12th 7:30a-12p- Pre-Challenge Measurements (If you can’t make this window work, contact Sandybell (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a time.
- Saturday February 2nd 11a-Healthy Cooking Tasting and Tips Class with Michelle Skalka (Clean Plate Club)
- Saturday February 16th 7:30a-12p. (If you can’t make this window work, contact Sandybell (email@example.com) to schedule a time.)
What is Included
- FitWit Nutrition Resource Guide
- Whole30 Program Rules
- InBody Muscle and Fat Analysis. The InBody goes beyond traditional body composition measurements and includes measuring body fat, water retention, visceral fat (around your organs) and segmental fat (where is it located), and lean muscle mass. This test is non-invasive and pain free! For more info on this test and the results, go here.
- Community support through discussion on FaceBook in the private Eat Fit Group
- Meal Prep Class, with Coach Maddie. Learn quick and easy tips to plan and prep your meals for the entire week
- Healthy Cooking Tips Class, with Michelle Skalka, owner of the Clean Plate Club. Learn tips and tricks to make all your healthy eating taste great!
- Prizes and raffles for individuals with the most points earned, and most fat loss loss. Weekly raffles include restaurant gift cards, art, theater tickets and MORE!
- Unlimited support from your challenge director (Maddie Keller) and other participants
- FIVE focused weeks to improve your diet and lifestyle habits!
Challenge Registration Cost: $79
———————————SIGN UP BELOW————————————————————
USE THE CODE “CHALLENGE” TO WAIVE THE COST OF YOUR SCAN when scheduling.
How to Get Started
- Read the complete Official Rules right here on this page. Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the Reboot Calendar (to earn and keep track of points)
- Introduce yourself in our Facebook forum, Eat Fit.
- Read Whole30 Program Rules (this will be our framework for the challenge) and use the tools and printables there to start planning your meals.
- Book your InBody Measurements by going here.
- Be sure to record your weekly points every Monday. YOU are responsible for keeping track of your points during the challenge. An online point tracker will be sent out via the Eat Fit group and email every week.
Reboot Challenge Rules
Please see the Whole30 Program Rules for descriptions of each of the foods to eat and those to avoid during the challenge period. This will serve as our guide book for the challenge. Use these rules to build better habits. For some, these rules create a reset for eating well. For others they represent paying attention to what they are eating for the first time.
Please be sure to download and print the Reboot Calendar in order to keep track of your tasks and overall points. The calendar is designed to help you develop lasting nutrition habits and to encourage you to stay focused during the five week challenge. A healthy mindset and focus can help lead to discipline which leads to lasting change.
“I am vegetarian/vegan can I still participate in the challenge?” YES! If you are vegetarian/vegan you can still participate! Here is a PDF that is helpful for pescetarians, vegetarians and vegans. IF you do not eat any meat then you are allowed to add in these additional protein resources during the challenge. of foods that you can eat during the challenge and which to avoid during the challenge. For questions please reach out to Maddie (Maddie@fitwit.com)
Reboot Challenge Calendar:
Print or download the Reboot Calendar. To make sustainable change, it is important to build healthy habits one step at a time, one day at a time. The Challenge Calendar is designed to help you gain points on a daily basis by completing small attainable tasks. These tasks may be focused on nutrition, wellness, or mindset habits.
Every day you have the opportunity to gain one point by eating clean, which means following the Whole30 Rules. There is an additional task everyday that will allow you to gain two more points each day.
We recognize some of the tasks may be difficult to complete on an exact date to do your personal schedule and commitments. As long as the task is completed with in the designated five weeks of the challenge you may count is as complete. For example, on 4/28/18 the task is “to sleep at least 7 hours”, you are allowed to change that to 4/30/18 if that is more convenient. Some tasks are repetitive, for example “Drink ONLY water” is on the calendar twice. This means you have to complete each of these two times, you cannot count completing the task once to additional dates.
You are responsible for keeping track of your individual points every week for the calendar and to update your points on the Online Point Tracking Form which will be sent to you weekly.
Recording Your Progress
This challenge does NOT require you to take before and after pictures. However, we strongly encourage you to take before and after pictures of yourself. This is for you to visually see your progress and can be very helpful to see changes in your body other than weight measurement.
The main way to record your progress during this challenge will be through the InBody Measurements. This will really breakdown the progress you have made with muscle gain and fat loss. Be sure to sign up for your measurement times HERE.
At the end of each week ALL participants who have accumulated at least 17 points for that week (max points per week is 21…though there maybe some bonus points thrown in from time to time) will be eligible for a weekly raffle and we have some awesome prizes for ya! In order to be entered into the raffle you must enter your weekly points every Tuesday by 6pm (the first raffle will take place on 1/23/19).
The person with the most points will win personal chef hours with Clean Plate Club Atl. This session will include recipe and menu development and an in-home cooking lesson. AND 3 additional InBody Scans to use throughout the year.
Second place winner will receive a one hour nutrition consult with Coach Maddie. AND 2 additional InBody Scans.
Most Fat Loss
The top male and female with the most overall fat percentage lost (calculated as Body Fat% #1 – Body Fat% #2 / Body Fat % #1) will receive:
- a pair of Altra running shoes
- ONE MONTH FitWit membership to gift to a friend
- 6 InBody Scans to use throughout 2019!
For any questions or concerns please contact the challenge director, Maddie Keller at email@example.com.